Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines Day! The boys had a real good time at school. One son's class made "healthy" popsicles and had a party. The other made pizza's, decorated cookies and then went outside for Iceskating and sledding. Don't thing they did much learning today. Lucky....

Didn't do any knitting last night because I went out to dinner with some friends, to Kinley's, and had a real nice dinner. I was very impressed by this restaurant. We had a Lobster Ravioli Appetizer that was fantastic. Also had a Thai Chicken Curry Soup that was real good. Great dinners all around. The Scallops were our favorite entree. We somehow had room for dessert (okay, we always do) and not only were all our choices delicious, but their presentation was beautiful. We'll be back again soon.

My friends bought me the funniest Birthday cards. So funny I had to share them.All three of us have or had cats , and, we each could possibly be one of these divas in about 25 years. We're afterall, a brunette, a red head and a "blonde".


Inside the kitty card it says, It's your Birthday, Pamper yourself. Inside the other says, Good Friends never change. (Hair color doesn't Count!)

I did get some knitting done today, despite going back and forth to the boys school a total of 4 times for the different goings on at school. I finished the first fingerless glove for my niece, and will go ahead with the 2nd, despite not really liking the cable as much as I thought I would.
Then I'll start a hat with this skein. My son posed for this photo and was working on his pinewood derby car, and thus, had paint and ink all over his hands. Boys!

No comments: