Monday, April 28, 2008

SAL Update, More Yarn & A Book



So I frogged the sock again this weekend. Just to before the heel. I was using the Cat Bordhi technique to hide the wrapped stitch and since it was my first try, it didn't look as good as I hoped, so I needed to try again. Much happier now.




Went to my favorite LYS, Far North Yarn Co., on Sunday and bought some South West Trading Company Bamboo, to knit a Lotus Blossom Tank in The Best of Interweave Knits pattern book. Bought the book at Barnes and Noble since it wasn't available at Far North. Jenny and Nicole from Stash and Burn talked about this tank on Episode #20 and then I visited the Ravelry project page and decided I really like this tank. Now, just when will I have time to get this started. Going to Vegas at the end of August, so maybe I'll set the Vegas trip as the due date.

No comments: