Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Big Ravelry News!



Last time I posted to my blog, I visited the Ravelry site to get a link and found that I had a message. The message was from one of the volunteer editor (ErikaS57), requesting to use a picture of my cashmere scarf project for the pattern photo. Of course I immediately responded with a yes reply. Here's a link to the project with my photo.

That was a nice knitting surprise, though, the reality is that my photo may be the only one for this project.

Also, here's a picture of my very adorable SIL with her new hat and gloves. She loved them. The photo at the top is a picture of her new puppy, Cupcake, a Bichon/poodle cross. I just thought it was such a cute picture, I had to share it. I'll post some another time of Cupcake and Peanut, her other puppy. Very cute. Plus, I'll share some pictures of all the beautiful produce at the farmers market that I went to on Saturday.

1 comment:

Arctic Knitter said...

Yeah - you're famous in Ravelry-land! :0) The hat & gloves look great! Hope you enjoy your trip. We're driving down to Mono Lake tomorrow & then off toward Wisconsin. Ciao