Saturday, November 15, 2008

Visiting the SF Bay Area









Down in the SF Bay Area for a few days for a Dr's appt on Monday and visit with family. It was actually over 80 degrees, which is 12 degrees above the normal average. Went to a Farmers market, took a nap in the sun (trying to absorb some "happy light" before heading back north), then took a ride with my mom over to Tiburon for dinner. We did some wine tasting near the restaurant and then went a boutique that had the most beautiful evening gown, strictly to admire it and then the boutique owner had me try on a $500.00 cashmere sweater. Not sure why she thought I'd be buying a $500.0 sweater though it was sweet, sweet, cashmere but I'll stick to knitting the occasional cashmere scarf and possibly picking up a much cheaper version on sale at Nordstrom or Costco.

Brought one knitting project with me, but since I was flyng the red-eye, I attempted to sleep most of the flight. I'm hoping to work on my Monkey socks, formerly the frogged Jaywalkers, on the flights back home.

I do have a FO done, but haven't managed to get a picture taken of it yet. Maybe I'll have another FO soon to share.

No comments: